Students support Breast Cancer Awareness Month!
- Open House Tuesday March 18th For a schedule of all the wonderful activities at Open House Click Here.
- California Junior Scholorship Federation CJSF is a state wide Honors Society that students in Junior High and High School can join if they earn certain grades. For more information and a copy of the application Click Here.
- Book Drive February 24th--March 28th. The Rancho Pico Library is collecting new or gently used books K-8th grade. All CJSF members can earn one hour of service credit for every 10 books donated to the book drive
- Welcome, New 8th Grade Counselor Our new counselor is Miss. Rust. Miss Rust will be taking over Mrs. Ward's duties. Her e-mail is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- COC Summer Institute COC Summer Institute offers students in grades 7-9 an opportunity to take classes in Photography, Photoshop, Building Design, Landscape Design, Video Game App Design, Robotica, Healthcare and Sports Medicine. Classes are taught by college faculty on the COC Valencia Campus. For more information Click Here
- 8th Grade Students going to Hart High If you are going to Hart High School next year and would like information on classes and programs Click Here
- Regular School Day Friday March 21st. School is out at 3:00
- Minimum Day Thursday March 27th. School is out at 12:25
- Intervention Need help with your homework? How about help with grammar and writing. For information on where and when to get help Click Here
- Proof of Tdap Booster shot will be required for all entering 7th-12th grade students beginning the 2011-2012 school year. We will be requesting proof upon enrollment.