Students support Breast Cancer Awareness Month!
- Minimum Day November 26th. School is out at 12:10pm.
- Thanksgiving Day Holiday November 27th--28th. No School.
- Band & Orchestra Concert December 2nd at 7:00 pm-9:30 in the M.P.R. Come and enjoy an evening of wonderful music.
- Choir Concert December 4th at 7:00 pm in the M.P.R.
- Winter Dance December 12th at 6:30 pm in the M.P.R.
- TEXT-A-TIP To report a Fight, Theft, Suspicious Activity, Report a Crime, Stop Bullying. TEXT this number  418-7426 [PICO]
- District Family Workshops Wm. S Hart High School District is sponsering four parent and student Empowerment Nights.To find out more information CLICK HERE.
to sign up click on this url: http://tinyurl.com/ne8m7xg
The homework support class is open to all students. The Grammar intervention class is open to a select group of 7th graders who have been identified by their English teacher.
7th Grade Homework Support is on Monday's from 3:00-4:00pm in room 615
8th Grade Homework Support is on Monday's from 3:00-4:00 pm in room 205
Grammar Intervention is on Tuesday's from 8:00-8:30 am in room 602
- 2014-2015 Calendar To view the 2014 school year calendar Click Here
- Proof of Tdap Booster shot will be required for all entering 7th-12th grade students beginning the 2011-2012 school year. We will be requesting proof upon enrollment.