The following rules shall apply during regular school hours:
1. Shoes must be worn at all times.
2. Clothing, jewelry and tattoos shall be free of writing, pictures, or any other insignia which are crude, vulgar, profane or sexually suggestive or which advocates racial or ethnic prejudice or the use of drugs or alcohol.
3. Messages which represent any group, or philosophy which advocates violence or disrupts the objectives of school instruction programs are prohibited.
4. Clothing and accessories that depict gang behavior or glorify gang activity are prohibited.
5. Clothing must not be inappropriately revealing. Some examples of inappropriate clothing include halter-tops, off the shoulder or low-cut tops, bare midriffs, short shorts or extremely short skirts. Clothing shall be sufficient to conceal undergarments at all times.
6. Pants must be able to stay up at the waist without the use of a belt or suspenders.
7. Electronic devices, which include: pagers, cassette players, cellular phones, compact disc players and walkie-talkies are prohibited on school grounds. Confiscated items will be returned at parent/guardian expense.
8. Hats are not to be worn inside buildings and classrooms.
9. Wallet chains and accessories with points or spikes are prohibited.