Student Enrollment | Transcript Request
Office Hours: 7:30am - 3:30pm Mon.-Fri.
Phone: 661-297-3900 ext 2301/2303
How to Enroll a Student
The William S. Hart High School District requires the following information to enroll a student:
1. Parent/guardian must be present when enrolling a student.
2. Proof of residence - We will accept one current documentation of residence showing name and address of the responsible adult. Please see the William S. Hart District website for examples of acceptable documents.
3. An original copy of legal documentation of child's birth (i.e. birth certificate, visa, passport.)
4. Withdrawal Grades - for mid-term enrollees
5. Unofficial Transcript or copies of all report cards.
6. Most recent IEP if Special Ed student.
7. Immunization Record - up-to-date immunizations against diphtheria, tetanus, polio, measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) and hepatitis B. Students coming from out of the state or country are required to have the varicella (chicken pox) immunization or verified proof that they have had chicken pox. All incoming seventh graders must provide proof that they have met the Tdap requirement before starting school.
Immunization services may be provided by any doctor or clinic or at:
Samuel Dixon Mobile Health Clinic - (661) 284-6135
Samuel Dixon Family Health Center - Canyon Country - (661) 424-1220
Samuel Dixon Family Health Center - Val Verde - (661) 257-40088.
8. Guardianship Forms - If student is not living with parent or legal guardian, Caregiver Affidavit must be completed in our office. Guardian must present picture I.D. along with proof of residence. Legal guardians must show court documentation.
9. Custody of Student - Please provide court orders pertaining to the custody of the student if applicable.
AFTER ALL PAPERWORK HAS BEEN RECEIVED WE WILL SET UP AN APPOINTMENT WITH THE COUNSELOR.