William S. Hart Union High School District

Skip to main content
Main Menu Toggle


Cynthia Rabinovitch
Director of Dining Services
661-222-1220 ext. 655

Mae Low
Assistant Director of Dining Services
661-222-1220 ext. 659

MySchoolBucks.com provides parents with a secure, fast, and convenient method for adding money to their student's school meal accounts.

Important Information
Request a Special Meal and/or Accommodation
Catering Services
661-222-1220 ext. 655 or ext. 659
Love Food Not Waste:
Wm. S. Hart UHSD is launching Waste Not Food Recovery program effective August 21, 2017. The EPA estimates that roughly 40% of all food in the US is wasted. US schools alone waste approximately 1 billion food items on an annual basis while, 50 million Americans are food insecure.

Chartwells first goal is to reduce food waste through our kitchens, cafes, and community. However, when waste is unavoidable , we have partnered with local nonprofit agencies to donate food that would otherwise go into the trashcan, and ultimately the landfill.
The Extraordinary Life and Times of Strawberry - https://youtu.be/NjcwFF31cDo

For more information visit www.savethefood.com
Love Food Not Waste logo

USDA Nondiscrimination Statement
SNAP and FDPIR State or local agencies, and their subrecipients, must post the following Nondiscrimination Statement:

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, religious creed, disability, age, political beliefs, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

(2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or

(3) email: intake@usda.gov.

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.