William S. Hart Union High School District

Skip to main content
Main Menu Toggle
Miscellaneous » Students » Transcripts



All transcript requests must be processed through the school site that the student last attended.  Requests must be made in person or in writing to the school registrar.

Required information
  • Full Name used while enrolled in our district
  • Phone number / Contact information
  • Date of birth
  • Year graduated
  • Address of transcript recipient

There may be a processing fee, other information and/or paperwork needed.  Please contact the school site for further information about obtaining transcripts.